Perkasie Movie Night in the Park
WHEN: Saturday, November 14 at about 5:15 p.m. (Rain date is November 21, same time)
WHAT: “Invincible,” the inspiring story of Vince Papale
WHERE: Menlo Park, 425 Arthur Avenue
- Please bring a blanket or chair to sit on and make sure to keep a six-foot distance from those not in your immediate household.
- Masks are required while checking in, waiting in line for concessions, or walking to the bathroom. Do not come if you are ill.
- Please respect the rules and regulations, as the Borough is allowed to run this program only because the above policies are followed.
- Smoking and alcohol are prohibited on Park property.
Please register your entire family; there is a maximum limit of persons allowed.
- There will be a small goody for the first 100 children registered, ages 3 through 12.
- The movie is rated PG and runs 1 hour, 45 minutes.
- Description (from IMDB): "In the summer of 1976, 30-year old Vince Papale is having a tough run of luck. He's been working as a substitute teacher for two days a week but has just found out that his job has been eliminated because of budget cuts. His wife gives up on him, saying he'll never amount to anything, and asks for a divorce. He works as a bartender and plays football with his friends. When the new coach of the Philadelphia Eagles, Dick Vermeil, announces that he will hold open tryouts for the team, Vince reluctantly decides to give a try. Based on a true story."